1/2 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
1 cup diced green peppers
knife and cutting board
toothpicks for mast
paper for sails
1. Peel the hard-boiled eggs. Discard shells or save for another art idea, such as eggshell mosaics.
2. Cut the eggs in half.
3. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
4. Mash the yolks with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
5. Mound the mixture back into the egg white sections.
6. Decorate the egg sections with the celery sticks, carrot sticks and chopped pimentos.
7. Cut the paper into sails, attach to the toothpicks with tape and put into eggs.
8. Place the lettuce on a serving plate, then put the eggs on top of the lettuce.